Graco Extend Lx R129
Extend LX R129 is a extended rear facing belted car seat, designed to keep your little one rearward facing longer since that’s the safest way for them to travel. This upgraded version of our original Extend R44, now meets the EU’s R129 standards which means it has undergone more side impact testing, is categorised by height instead of weight, and keeps your child rearward facing for more time.
In true convertible car seat form, Extend LX R129 can go forward facing once your little one reaches a minimum of 75cm and 15 months of age, giving your family more versatility and value over time. As your baby becomes a toddler, you’ll be able to easily adjust the no-rethread harness with just one hand. And the 6-position headrest ensures they always have proper head and neck support. Make sure your little rider is always comfortable by taking advantage of the 4-position recline.
All the safety features will give you additional peace of mind. Extend LX R129 comes with Safety Surround™ Side Impact Protection, which provides superior side impact protection and powerfully protects your little one’s head from that first trip home from the hospital until they reach approx. 4 years. Vehicle seat belt installation is more intuitive thanks to the dual lock-offs and clear, colour-coded installation paths that guide you in connecting the car seat securely to your vehicle. The 5-point harness is adjustable with only one hand and makes sure that your little one is nice and snug.
Plush fabrics and padded harness pads create comfort on each and every ride. The convertible car seat’s machine-washable covers are easy to clean in case there are any spills while you’re on the road together. For the littlest riders, a comfy padded newborn insert is included and is also machine washable.
– R129 certified
– Safety Surround™ Side Impact Protection wraps around your child and provides enhanced head and body protection
– 5-point harness that easily adjusts with one hand
Ease of Use
– 2-in-1 convertible car seat goes from rearward-facing harnessed seat to forward-facing harness booster
– Dual locks-offs for easier seat belt installation
– Colour-coded installation paths help ensure proper and accurate installation
– No-rethread harness allows you to easily adjust the harness and headrest together as your child grows
– Machine-washable covers for easier clean up
– 4-position recline (1 rearward, 3 forward) for more relaxed comfort
– 6-position headrest provides proper support for your child’s head and neck
– Plush fabrics for comfort on every ride
– Rearward-facing harnessed seat from 40cm to 105cm (birth to approx. 4 years)
– Forward-facing harness booster from 76cm to 105cm (approx. 15 months to 4 years)
– Machine-washable padded newborn insert
– Harness pads
2 in stock